Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mash-up

A question that I'm sure is on most pregnant women's mind constantly is "What is my baby going to look like?" Actually, I thought about this looooong before I was pregnant - kind of like how we all plan our weddings long before we ever meet "the one". You know you do/did it - don't play coy with me. Anyway...I got to thinking about this tonight and I remembered our wedding slideshow. In the slideshow, we had lots of pictures of both of us growing up and I decided to watch it and let my imagination run wild!

At first I was pretty happy about the possible outcome. Here we are at about 1-2 years old:
How cute was he?!
Splashing in the puddles on my first birthday! Rumor has it, this was the only time I was in a good mood that entire day - oops! :)

Doing a mash-up of those two kids could produce a little cutie, so that had me excited! Then I got to these...


Oh dear Lord! This is a scary sight...however, I think it proves we were meant for each other! :)

*** I started this post a few weeks before I had sweet Davis, so it made more sense then. However, my laptop crashed mid-post and I wasn't able to finish or get my pictures off of my computer until today. Lucky for us, we got this little cutie pie!



1 comment: