Monday, February 13, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect

I've spent a lot of time pretending to be a photographer since we bought our "fancy" camera. However, today was the first chance I had to take pictures of an actual baby!! My sweet friend, Andrea, asked me to take some pictures of her 3 month old daughter, Allie Grace. Let me tell you, she is adorable and such a good baby! She even joined us for a girls' lunch at the tea room and let us eat in peace throughout the entire lunch!   I can only hope that Davis is as well-mannered as Allie Grace! :)

Just wanted to share a few of the over 100 pictures I snapped of her in all her cuteness!



(This one is my absolute favorite - and it only has a little bit to do with the orange & blue!)

Today was wonderful practice for me because I'm pretty sure Davis will be the most photographed child on the face of the earth....although I do know some mommies that will give me a run for my money! Thank you to Andrea for allowing me the opportunity to take pics of this little slice of preciousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment